2021 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Sign up for in-person OR virtual in the 2021 Edition of Tour de Frederick!
As we #BounceBack into some normalcy, this year YOU get to choose HOW and WHEN you ride between August 1st and August 14th (live event August 7th). Whatever way and distance you choose to ride, your contributions will help provide quality after school programs for Frederick County kids in a safe, friendly, and inclusive environment.Together, we will #gothedistance, #rideforthekids, and do #whateverittakes!
Things you need to know when signing up:
- The LIVE event is on August 7th beginning and ending at the Walkersville Fire Hall.
- Registration is $75 for adults and $25 for children. Choose in-person, distanced (or virtual), individual, adult, child, or team rider when you register. So many options!
- Choose if you’ll register as an individual, join a team, or create a team. The camaraderie of a team is so much fun!
- You can earn a free jersey by raising $500 or more. OR buy one for $100! The Tour de Frederick jerseys are always a huge hit and designed locally.
- Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email that gives you an auto-approved link to Ride with GPS. That will give you access to our ‘Event’ on ‘Ride with GPS’ where we will track our progress! Download Ride with GPS for FREE when you’re a registered rider.