Join local medical providers for a wellness talk and walk on Saturday, September 14, October 12, and November 9. Arrive around 8:15 a.m. to register. The activity will start promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Bring your own drinking water
- The walks will be held rain or shine, but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm
- Walks will be held on the second Saturday of every month
- Each participant will be asked to sign a waiver
- All walkers should meet at the red covered bridge
Visit livewellfrederick.com/events/ to learn about healthy activities in your community.