Ready to Reset Your Health in 2021?
Grab your friends and coworkers and sign up for the Healthy Habits Reset Challenge. It follows our 5-2-1-0 program—and motivates your team to crush your nutrition and fitness goals in the new year.
Your daily challenge:
5 – Eat at least 5 (or more) fruits and vegetables
2 – Decrease screen time to 2 hours or less
1 – Get at least 1 hour of physical activity
0 – Ditch sugary drinks and drink water instead (8-11 cups for women; 10-15 cups for men)
Here’s how it works:
- Gather your team of 5. Choose a team leader to register your team by January 18.
- Follow LiveWell Frederick on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, then join our “Healthy Habits Reset Challenge” Facebook group.
- Download the MyFitnessPal app and start tracking your healthy habits each day.
- Number of fruits and vegetables
- Minutes of physical activity
- Glasses of water
Your goal is to at least meet 5-2-1-0 but challenge your team to go above and beyond!
- Enter your numbers daily and track your team’s progress.
- Encourage each other to push harder—or compete with other teams—and exceed your goals each week. The challenge runs through March 22.
Your team will benefit by:
- Incorporating healthy habits that enhance health and wellness
- Reaching your new year nutrition and fitness goals
- Working toward health and wellness goals together
- Staying connected and reducing social isolation with remote team members
Track Your Progress
Use the dashboard below to track your team’s progress in the Healthy Habits Reset Challenge!