Ready to Reset Your Health in 2021?
Grab your friends and coworkers for the Healthy Habits Reset Challenge. It follows our 5-2-1-0 program—and motivates your team to crush your nutrition and fitness goals in the new year.
Your daily challenge:
5 – Eat at least 5 (or more) fruits and vegetables
2 – Decrease screen time to 2 hours or less
1 – Get at least 1 hour of physical activity
0 – Ditch sugary drinks and drink water instead (8-11 cups for women; 10-15 cups for men)
Here’s how it works:
- Gather your team of 5 and sign up for the challenge (registration is now closed).
- Follow LiveWell Frederick on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, then join our “Healthy Habits Reset Challenge” Facebook group.
- Download the MyFitnessPal app and start tracking your healthy habits each day.
- Number of fruits and vegetables
- Minutes of physical activity
- Glasses of water
Your goal is to at least meet 5-2-1-0 but challenge your team to go above and beyond!
- Enter your numbers daily and track your team’s progress.
- Encourage each other to push harder—or compete with other teams—and exceed your goals each week. The challenge runs through March 22.
Your team will benefit by:
- Incorporating healthy habits that enhance health and wellness
- Reaching your new year nutrition and fitness goals
- Working toward health and wellness goals together
- Staying connected and reducing social isolation with remote team members
Track Your Progress
Use the dashboard below to track your team’s progress in the Healthy Habits Reset Challenge! Results will be updated daily.
Budget-Friendly Nutrition Tip
Some foods like meat put a noticeable dent in your wallet. Consider swapping out recipes with meat for less expensive plant-based protein choices like dried beans, peas, and lentils to save money.